Founders - Justice / Law / Guilty
1st Pres Law – VP Deuce
2004 – 2008
Pres Deuce – VP Jarhead
2008 – 2009
Pres Qwiksilva – VP Jarhead
2009 – 2010
Pres Qwiksilva – VP Bolo
2010 – 2014
Pres Bolo – VP Qwiksilva
2014 – 2016
Pres Bolo – VP Bull Rider
2016 – 2019
Prez Qwiksilva – VP Blade
2020 – 2021
Prez 10-Thirty – VP Vacant
2022 – present
HONOR, INTEGRITY, DUTY, PROTECT, ASSIST and DEFEND
The Mission of this club is to foster interest in, and support of, all forms of motorcycling and to offer it’s members a common social activity involving enjoyable, safe, family oriented motorcycling. As 99 presenters we wish to achieve this Mission, by insisting that the officers and members conduct themselves in a lawful manner that shall not cause any embarrassment to the club, and the club shall abide by the following code of ethics:
- To abide by all local, state, and federal laws.
- To conduct club activities in accordance with the spirit of this code of ethics both within the local community and the community at large.
- To Promote good public relations through its club activities, general conduct, the media, and community affairs.
- To respect the rights of all members of the community.
- To promote a positive, respective and cooperative coexistence with other motorcycle clubs and other social organizations.
- To set the proper example for other motorcycle owners and users.
- To foster the safe use, operations and enjoyment of motorcycles to the outside community.
- To develop and nurture a family oriented spirit among all club members.